- Like all complex mechanical systems which affect your daily life, routine maintenance is needed to keep your HVAC system performing at its peak.
- The longer your heating and cooling systems go without maintenance, the more likely they are to fall into a state of disrepair.
- Annual maintenance is a reliable way to avoid having expensive repairs and replacements in the future.
- By scheduling maintenance and making sure that your heating and cooling systems are running at their optimal levels, you can help reduce your energy costs. An average home’s HVAC systems can account for up to half of all energy costs in the home, meaning big savings for those who opt to maintain their systems instead of letting them break down.
- Many people avoid HVAC maintenance because they perceive the cost to be so high. However, as mentioned above, by saving money both on expensive future repairs and on energy bills from month to month, maintenance for your heating and cooling systems practically pays for itself in savings.